segunda-feira, 20 de maio de 2013

Oh, Skinny love

Come on, Skinny love
Just last a night
Drinks to numb her mind
Forgets what's right
My, my, my
Keep asking why
My, my, my                                                           
She's losing her life.                

             Oh, Skinny love
             Just last the week
             She's starving herself
             But the meal's here
             My, my, my
             She began to faint
             My, my, my
             Everyone's away                 
                                                        
                                     Oh, Skinny love
                                     Just last the month
                                     He keeps calling
                                     But she refuses to answer the phone                                                       
                                     My, my, my
                                     She feels so weak
                                     My, my, my
                                     Nobody's here

                                                               Come on, Skinny love
                                                               Just last the year
                                                               Now she has no pulse
                                                               She was never here
                                                               My, my, my
                                                               Keep wondering why
                                                               My, my, my
                                                              She lived a lie
                                                              My, my, my
                                                              Finally lost her life

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário